Options

Replacing Web Certificate (for GUI)

I am beginning to config a recently-purchased Thunder 3030 and need to replace the web certificate. I have a wildcard cert that I use for most other objects in the network (*.company.com) and I am having problems trying to install the cert, key, and chain cert. Unfortunately the error is not very descriptive - all I see in the log is [WEB]:Failed to import certificate.
The cert, key, and chain certs are all located on the root of my C: drive and have .crt extensions. I am using the 'local' method of import, however I have also tried via TFTP and receive the same result. The administrators guide does not specify any particular cert type and/or extension, is there some other way to determine what the error is?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    dshindshin Member
    edited January 2016
    I suspect based on the log error provided that this error may have caused by cert format. Can you please open the .crt file using a notepad/wordpad app? The file should start and ends with:

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
    *****SAMPLE>>>>>....9KKSKLSLNWNWKNkskskla
    -----END CERTIFICATE-----

Otherwise send the cert and ACOS version to genard@a10networks.com and I will try to load it on our lab machines.

Genard