Hosting and automating web content on A10 ADC

I'm looking to host a proxy PAC file internally. All changes to our PAC file are currently made via Git commits and then a member of our security team copies it over to a Web Server. This web server is very basic and does not support automation or the like. As such, we are looking at web hosting solutions that can be automated such as Amazon S3. We use A10 ADCs also. Could they host a simple PAC file and support automating it's upload to the A10 via a RETS API or the like

Tagged:

Best Answer

• mdunnmdunn Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

There is an API reference guide in HTML5 or PDF format available on the A10 Support Portal.

Also, there is an on-box API explorer / testing tool. If you navigate here, you can explore the tree:

https://Thunder_IP/aab/docs/

Answers

• mdunnmdunn Member ✭✭✭

I have seen a basic PAC file hosted within a AFLEX script on A10. There is some extra syntax in addition to the actual PAC file config, but perhaps this will give you a starting point for ideas.

• shockoshocko Member

Thanks @mdunn . So basically, we don't host as such but create a flex script to return that request dynamically. I like it! Would there be a API reference for the A10 Thunder device to that I could host my flex script into Github and push it up to the appliance when needed?