Options

bridge-vlan-group question

jycejyce Member
Hi Gurus,

I'm testing a configuration with bridge-vlan-group and got the following Warning in the log:
Mar 25 2015 14:05:57 Warning [ACOS]:<TEST> Potential loop detected on Port 3 VLAN 709 Src MAC 001f.a011.58a2 Dst MAC ffff.ffff.ffff
Mar 25 2015 14:05:57 Warning [ACOS]:<TEST> Potential loop detected on Port 3 VLAN 710 Src MAC 001f.a011.58a2 Dst MAC ffff.ffff.ffff

I suspect a spanning tree problem but am not really sure. Note that stp is not enabled as there is no "physical redundant" connection.
I've attached the configuration of the LB to the "Access Switch" & Firewall.

Anyone can tell me where the issue could come from ?

Thanks a lot & Best Regards,
Jean-Christophe

Comments

• Options
    dshindshin Member
    edited March 2015
    Hi Jean-Christophe,

I would need more information in order to provide a solution. I see a loop detected from an A10 mac address(001f.a00) but I need to know where the source of the loop, is it coming from the pair of switches or is it coming from the pair of ACOS boxes. We would need packet traces, configs, how are the switches(pair) configured and also what version of ACOS is installed?

I feel that it would be faster to resolve your problem if you open an A10 support ticket so an engineer can work with you instead of passing configs and information via a forum. I can help as well if you include my name on the ticket.

Regards,

Genard
  • Options
    jycejyce Member
    edited March 2015
    Hi Genard,

Thanks a lot for your answer.
    I'll open a ticket with the support so I can debug the issue.

Best Regarsd,
    Jean-Christophe