Options

Radius Integration

faisal7cfaisal7c Member
Hello there,

i was trying to integrate my radius server with A10 SoftAX 2.7.1-P2(build: 57)so i can do authentication in A10 for my web server, i tried basic http and form based both unfortunately not working, below is my config, did i miss something? or what could be the reason?

Comments

• Options
    dshindshin Member
    edited January 2015
    Faisal,

Looking at your 2.7.1 configuration, I see a few possible problems that can cause the AAM to fail. Here’s a few recommendations that you can change from the configuration:
    Possible issue #1: Since this is a your authentication server, I suggest that you flag the server as an authentication server and use cli help(?) to find the command.

slb server radius-srv 192.168.2.212
    port 1812 tcp
    no health-check

Possible issue #2: Since you only have 1 radius server, it is not required to have the server in a service group. You can just use the server name and in your case it would just be “radius-srv”
    slb template authentication tem3
    logon f1
    service-group "radius-sg"
    logout-idle-timeout 900

Possible issue #3:
    Since you are using 2.7.1 P2(build 57), I strongly suggest to upgrade with the latest build that we just released this month(2.7.1 P6). This gives a lot of enhancements and bug fixes from your installed release.

In addition, I suggest issuing a “show aam authentication statistics” command from the CLI and see if you see any authentication failures. I hope you understand that its hard to debug without seeing the actual logs. If you cannot resolve the following problems from the above recommendations, I suggest to open a ticket and I can work with the support engineer to debug the problem.

Regards,

Genard