Options

AX3400 and dynamic IP NAT configs?

So I've upgraded to 2.8.1-SP1 and am setting up dynamic NAT. Still rather new to the AX platform(s), so I'm walking through the config with the admin guide and the 2.8.1 release notes ...

The 2.8.0 admin guide has "ip nat inside source list acl-name pool {pool-name | pool-group-name}" for the mapping of the ACL to identify inside addresses to the pool of outside addresses.

But, the CLI doesn't appear to allow the "list" option. I have class-list and static ... and I'm fairly certain that "static" is the wrong choice.

The 2.8.1 release notes describe the class-list option for this use, but does this mean the older "ip nat inside source list" method is no longer available, or simply not available in the AX3400? And is there an updated version of the admin guide that rolls these changes into one document??

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    mischamischa Member
    edited March 2014
    Are you looking for Carrier Grade NAT (CGN) or Dynamic NAT in combination with SLB (ADC)?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    In the end, I'm going to be configured for CGN with VRRP-A (and possibly aVCS, unsure if I want/need that feature). I've loaded the CGN firmware into the box.