Options

The ADC NAT pool port cannot be released

Have you ever encountered the issue of ADC device NATpool port occupancy that cannot be released? The ISP connection count is around 17,000, but the nat pool statistics show that the port usage has reached 37,000, which is many times more than the actual usage. The port usage will continue to increase until there are almost no available ports, and after about 4-5 days, there will be a situation where nat cannot be performed (at this time, the port usage statistics show that the port usage rate of each IP address has reached around 55,000). The output of "show ip nat pool statistics" is as follows:

Currently, the only solution is to reload the NATpool port usage through reboot. I want to know if this problem is unique to me.

Comments

• Options
    mdunnmdunn Member ✭✭

In this screenshot, are you comparing the SLB server connection count to the SNAT port usage number? Is it possible that this SNAT pool in question is used elsewhere in the configuration?

When a session closes, the NAT pool resource should be released. We have seen a bug or two in particular situations in some older code releases. What version of ACOS are you running?

• Options
    shuhaohushuhaohu Member

My SLB server is an ISP. This SNAT pool has not been invoked elsewhere and is the 5.2.1_p8 version.