Options

Cisco ACI and Nexus Configuration Utilizing OSPF to ADC

Anyone out there connecting their Thunders to a Cisco ACI configuration using OSPF?

We are running Thunder appliances in pairs using VRRP-A. We will be running anywhere from two to five partitions on each VRRP-A pair. The Shared partition will be there to facilitate L2 and system administration. We will be creating trunks in the Shared partition and utilizing the trunks in each of the application partitions where we will assign VLANs and IP networks.

The appliances will be connected to a Cisco ACI Fabric. Our network team wants to connect the A10's to our ACI Fabric and our Nexus environment via OSPF. So far we have been trying to tackle the ACI configurations but keep running into issues with the Routed and Routed Sub-Interface configurations. I keep bringing Cisco people together with A10 people but neither knows intricies of the other side thus they are having a hard time bridging the gap.

I have attached a picture for the connectivity. Anyone out there using multiple partitions utilizing OSPF over trunks back to a Cisco ACI fabric? I'm also open to people doing the same with Nexus environments.

Thanks!