Options

Is someone having problems with Detected problem in Health Monitor DataCPU ?

Hello everyone,

I need some help with this issue. It started a couple of moth ago. I was then on version 4.1.4-GR1-P5, build 81 (I've a 1030S pair, VCS + VRRP-A config).

Is not only the CPU problem, also slave device was taking over the master several times by day and sessions were offloading from one ADC to another. I oppened a ticket with TAC and they recommended to go to 4.1.4-GR1-P11, build 45, since that was a Known problem for that version.

I did that, and they were stable for 3 or 4 days, then CPU logs started again, but since there were not others issues, i just notify TAC about it. But then almost a week later same behavior started again.

We decided to offload session to only one ADC and disable VCS in order to gain stability. TAC is still working on this issue, but it has been a month since that. If the device start to fail, I will have bigger problems, this is a critical system.

Since rollback to the previous version is not an option, can someone help me with this? have someone run onto this problem in the past ?

I think TAC response will be " Upgrade the device again" :(

Thanks in advance for your help and sorry for the long post 🤔