Options

Configure 3 sites with HTTPS and Wildcard Certificate

Hello,

I need your help. We are setting up 3 GSLB websites which are set up with a wildcard certificate. So far only 2 websites work and one does not work since it throws an unsafe site. Added Client SSL and Server SSL, but a pool that has a real server with HTTP port 8080 appears as a non-secure site. If I remove the SSL Server, the pool that has real server 443 stops working. My question is, how can both configurations work within the same virtual server? Should it be handled with some HTTP Policy or some priority? In Citrix ADC I don't have this problem and I had to go back to this balancer because I couldn't find the solution for A10

Thank you.

Comments

• Options

Hi @rodrigosh,

I believe you should use a Server SSL template, but with no configuration inside it. This way ACOS should handle this heterogeneous server configuration.

Now if you continue to face this issue, I suggest you to file a support ticket:

Best Regards

• Options
    rodrigoshrodrigosh Member

Hello, I did not understand the solution of using an SSL Server template but without configurations. Can you help me explain better please.

• Options

Hi @rodrigosh ,

I mean just create an empty serverssl template like this:

slb template server-ssl myemptyserverssl

And then bind it to you virtual-server port.

It should act like a kind of wildcard serverssl template, accepting to build SSL communication when required by the server side and no encryption if not.

Best Regards,