- Last Active
- A10 Expertise - SSM, Secure Service Mesh
- A10 Expertise - SSLi, SSL Insight
- A10 Expertise - CGN, CGNAT, IPv6
- A10 Expertise - Harmony Controller
- A10 Expertise - TPS, DDoS Protection
- A10 Expertise - CFW, Convergent Firewall
- A10 Expertise - ADC, Application Delivery
- What connection to A10 Networks do you have?
Hello - The throughput limit applies to all traffic which egresses the appliance interfaces. It is my understanding that this includes SLB processing and L3 forwarding. However traffic which is recei… (View Post)2
This is from the SLB admin guide and seems to follow your use-case. Perhaps this can get you started? Create an aFleX Script for Server Selection (aFlex Script – Optional) You can create an aFleX scr… (View Post)1
In the instance of NAT pool, you will also need to set the VRID for the pool to match the VIP: ip nat pool source_nat 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 netmask /24 vrid 4 After that, you should be allowed to… (View Post)1
Running the command "system promiscuous-mode" from configuration terminal in shared partition will resolve this, but I'm not certain on why this is a requirement for LACP functionality. (View Post)1
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.